Join with us in celebrating New Year’s Eve 2018 in the marvellous atmosphere of Bellaugello Gay Guest House. Arrive at Bellaugello on Saturday 29th December stay four nights departing Wednesday 2nd January 2019. As in previous years the accent of our Houseparty is relax, unwind, and the chance to be with like-minded guys.
Our programme includes:
- Daily use of the wood heated Finnish Sauna
- Daily Breakfast & Afternoon Tea by the fire.
- Saturday: After checking in to your luxury suite, delighting in the underfloor heating and enjoying the complimentary bottle of Prosecco you have discovered, join us in front of the fire in the dining room for our Welcome Aperitivo and buffet supper of traditional Umbrian dishes.
- Sunday: Make the morning lazy, maybe a stroll around the valley or a sweat in the sauna. In the afternoon we all head off with a Taxi service for a wander round our local medieval town of Gubbio. Wander through the Christmas market and medieval street scenes in the “Presepe Vivente” soak up the atmosphere before we head to our favourite bar for an aperitivo before heading to Dinner in a local restaurant. The taxi will bring us back to Bellaugello.
- Monday: After breakfast your day is free, time again to relax and prepare your costume for our Hogmanay festive Dinner with wine pairings featuring Scottish and Italian dishes which is served round our antique family table.
- At Midnight we head out onto the terrace and celebrate the arrival of new year with Franciacorta on the whilst you launch your Chinese wish lantern and watch the fireworks around the valley…
- Tuesday: We serve a Late Brunch with “Buck’s Fizz” and Bloody Mary’s – the “hair of the dog”. The remainder of the day is for you to enjoy, maybe a sauna, maybe a dvd or…….
- Wednesday: Breakfast is the time time to swap addresses and contact details with fellow guests and maybe book your return summer holiday to Bellaugello.
For our Hogmanay dinner we ask you to please dress in black tie, fetish or national costume.
Prices: are quoted per person for the programme as described- a stay of four nights:
Double occupancy of a suite: 680 €
Single occupancy of a Suite: 990 €
Travelling with friends? The Specchio Suite can accommodate up to four guys.
Terms and conditions of booking: 30% of the total is payable in full at the time of booking, with the balance payable no later than 15th November 2018. No refunds will be given for cancellation or amended stays. Local tourist tax of €1.60 per person per night is payable upon departure You are advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance.